Customer Service Representative
we are looking to build our team in Bristol And Bath
Job Title: Customer Service Representative/Scheduler
Hours: Part Time
We provide customer-focused electrical services mainly in the private residential market.
Opportunity for any career path of interest in Marketing, Accounting, Sales etc.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will play an integral role in the team, managing the majority of enquiries, and ensuring that each contact with clients results in another highly satisfied customer.
The successful candidate will manage enquiries from the first point of contact through to the final follow-up feedback. Working closely with the Director and Operations Manager, you will ensure all administrative elements of the installation process are completed in line with the systems in place.
- Answering telephone calls in a timely, calm and polite manner.
- Logging all new service and enquiries requests into company systems, logging all information accurately.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure all customers are kept informed regarding the status of their job.
- Attend regular performance meetings and attend all training sessions.
- Monitor all email accounts and respond to clients within a suitable time frame.
- Effective and efficient communication throughout all levels of the business.
- Answering Checkatrade enquiries daily, ensuring all new enquiries have been responded to and logged.
- Work as part of a team to create marketing ideas/strategies.
- Manage and prepare the weekly engineer schedule. Ensuring all new jobs are scheduled immediately and into a suitable time slot for the engineers.
- Make outbound calls to clients for feedback.
- Understand and follow the system queue process at all times.
- Escalate any unsatisfied clients or any issues you may come across to the Operations manager.
- May be required to work occasional weekends/evenings.
The successful applicant for this exciting role within the business will have excellent opportunities for career development within the company as we grow.