Trainee Operations Assistant
we are looking to build our team in Bristol And Bath
Job Title: Trainee Operations Assistant
Hours: Full Time
As a Trainee Operations assistant for MJP Electrical you will play an integral role in the team, managing the majority of enquiries, ensuring that each contact with clients results in another highly satisfied customer.
The successful candidate will manage enquiries from the first point of contact through to the final follow up feedback. Working closely with the Director and Operations Manager, you will ensure all administrative elements of the company’s processes are completed in line with the systems in place.
You will join an apprenticeship programme to accomplish a level 2 Operations assistant qualification.
The successful applicant for this exciting role within the business will have excellent opportunities for career development within the company as we grow.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties include:
- Answering telephone calls in a timely, calm and polite manner.
- Logging all new service and enquiries requests into company systems, logging all information accurately.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure all customers are kept informed regarding the status of their job.
- Attend regular performance meetings and attend all training sessions.
- Monitor all email accounts and respond to clients within a suitable time frame.
- Effective and efficient communication throughout all levels of the business.
- Work as part of a team to create marketing ideas/strategies.
- Manage and prepare the weekly engineer schedule. Ensuring all new jobs are scheduled immediately and into a suitable time slot for the engineers.
- Make outbound calls to clients for feedback.
- Always understand and follow the system queue process.
- Escalate any unsatisfied clients or any issues you may come across to the Operations manager.