We are always looking for great electricians
Job Title: Electrician
We provide a customer focused electrical services mainly in the private residential market.
This role offers a chance to join a company that’s committed to helping engineers and their families make their goals a reality.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Looking after clients old and new, taking responsibility for their electrical needs and problems.
- Emergency Callouts.
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports. (EICRs)
- Consumer unit upgrades.
- House rewiring.
- EV charging point installation.
This Job Description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role and in initial and ongoing discussions with the designated manager.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 17th edition amendment 3
- City and guilds part 1 and 2
- 18th edition
- 2391 testing and inspection
- NICEIC Approved
- Electrical testing and inspections
- Working in residential properties
- Liaising with landlords and property managers
- DBS check
- Willing to work 45 hours per week
- Available for out of hours call out rota
- 3 year’s experience
- Own Van (unbranded)
- Own tools
- Own test equipment
- Working to a system and process
- Empathy with Client’s needs
CODE OF CONDUCT/COMPANY VALUES
We are RESPECTFUL
Of company and client’s property.
Polite, friendly and courteous.
We are PROFESSIONAL
Use of systems provided.
Follow the requirements of 18TH EDITION BS7671 2020.
Use of PPE.
Always provide an itemised quote before any work completed.
Update client and office of the status of the job.
Keep the client updated with arrival time and if there are any hold ups.
We are HONEST
Fair and honest pricing.
Billed as quoted.
No surprise costs.
We are PRESENTABLE
Clean and tidy uniform to start the job at least.
We are PUNCTUAL
Always keep to the appointment.
Notify client before arrival. No more waiting around for a tradesman to arrive.
We follow COVID 19 BEST PRACTICE
We follow the latest government guidelines on preventing the spread of Covid – 19.
We DON’T TAKE CASH PAYMENTS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- £15 – £28 per hour.
- Callout cover at least 1 week out of 3
- You will be responsible of your own expenses e.g. petrol tools, work wear, boots. etc
- Company to supply upper body garments.
- No materials ordered without a PO.
- Invoices to be completed fortnightly and paid by following week.
- Planned Holidays over 1 day need to be booked in writing 30 days in advance.
- Free quotations are required to be completed remotely or site visit at your discretion.
PLACE OF WORK:
Bristol and Bath
Please apply by clicking below and registering your interest or by emailing your CV with a covering letter addressing the essential criteria and how you are strongly suited to this position to: